Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trying again...

I'm doing it. I'm trying again. I'm starting over on Weight Watchers. I started on the first day of school. I know, I'm crazy. Going back to school and starting a diet all on the same day? I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. So I'm almost one week in and doing well so far. I've lost almost 3 pounds so far. I haven't starved myself. I have eaten some of the foods that I have tended to gorge myself on, but I've eaten them in moderation and eaten lighter foods for the rest of the day. I have learned that the spray ranch dressing tastes like, well, I won't say what it tastes like, but needless to say it isn't good. The peach Fiber One yogurt, however, is fabulous. It may be the best yogurt I've ever eaten. I know that I can do this. I've done it before. I just need to stick to it and stay focused. I may never be thin but I can be healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment