Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My new obsession with orange and my old obsession with fall...

Fall is almost here and I'm feeling very autumny lately. I can't wait for cool crisp days, jeans, sweaters, and jackets. Because of this (I think) I've been drawn to things that are orange lately. It all started with with the Brita water pitcher that Curt gave me for my birthday. Today at Target I bought a bowl with on orange border. You may have also noticed that I changed the template of my blog. I'm feeling very orange lately! I can't wait for fall and my new orange items are helping me feel like it's getting here faster!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Fall AND orange are the best! Not sure if you follow my blog(s), but there are pictures of our baby's room- it's BRIGHT ORANGE and I love it! People are always surprised but I think it's such a great color! Enjoy your orange

    ReplyDelete