Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Where have I been?

Dear Reader,
Maybe you've noticed I haven't posted in a while. Maybe you haven't. Maybe you've missed my posts, or maybe you thought "Thank goodness she's finally given it a rest." Whatever the case may be, here I am, making my return to posting. Where have I been? Well, I've been out living my life. I've met a great guy that I am enjoying spending as much time with as possible. We've been doing lots of fun things. In the last two months I've gone bowling (I'm getting better each time), been to a baseball game, been to the prom, and in general, been very happy. I choose not to be more specific here, not because I don't want to talk about him (believe me, I do.), I just choose to keep some things to myself. I will say that he is fabulous and that I'm a very lucky girl. (There's also the fact that I'm afraid of jinxing it by saying these things out loud. Silly, I know, but it concerns me.)
Summer is almost here (14 days, including workdays!) and I plan to do more posting over the summer, so those of you who have missed me, keep checking back, there's more to come. For those of you who are groaning aloud in disgust right now, sorry, but I'll be bored and need something to do.
A.

2 comments:

  1. Is wondering if this works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have missed you and I am happy you are back blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete