Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What fall tastes like...

My friend Nancy makes these wonderful pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and I decided that I'd give it a whirl. The recipe is from a blog called Joy the Baker. I thought I'd give it a try, and share my adventures in baking with you, my faithful and gentle reader. (BTW...I just tasted one from the first batch and they're delish!)

They look yummy already!

(This is only the second time I've ever used my mixer, and I've had it almost a year!)



Mmmm...looking more and more yummy by the minute!



Wow, those are big cookies!

The worst part of baking..

THE BEST PART!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, your cookies are so much prettier than mine! Did you use an ice cream scoop like the recipe calls for? I don't have one, so that's probably why mine aren't as smooth and round. Also I don't bother to smooth the tops before baking enough, probably... but they still taste way yummy! I'm glad you liked them! Now you just need some apple cider... :D

    ReplyDelete