Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 15, 2010

Moving...


The time has finally come. It's time to pack up my tiny apartment and move. My lease is up at the end of December and I'm getting married in April so I can't stay here. For three and a half months I will be living in my childhood bedroom. This should be an interesting experience. I love my family very much, but they are a little different from me. I like to come home most afternoons and just sit in silence for a little while. (I teach in a high school. I hear this cacophony of noise all day long.) It's not so quiet at my parents' house. There's also the fact of living in just one room. Most of my stuff will be taken to Steve's house (where we'll be living after the wedding) now, but it will be quite an adjustment to live in just one room. I can't believe the wedding is only 5 months and one day away, and starting to pack up my stuff makes it seem that much more real and so much closer.
I love my apartment and I'm a little sad about selling some of my stuff or getting rid of some of it, but I just have to. Steve and I have a lot of stuff between us. Since I'm moving out, I thought I'd take this chance to share my little apartment. It's been a good place to live. (BTW, if anyone wants to buy or knows someone who needs a couch and love seat let me know!)





No comments:

Post a Comment