Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, December 25, 2009

Sausage Balls



One of my very favorite holiday treats is sausage balls. Here is the recipe. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!

1 12 oz package of sausage (any intensity)
1 12 oz package of shredded cheese (this year we found out that finely shredded does not work quite as well)
3 cups of Bisquick

Let cheese and sausage warm to room temperature (the sausage is easier to work with that way). Mix cheese and sausage well. Slowly add Bisquick. When all ingredients are thoroughly mixed roll small amounts of mixture into balls. Bake balls at 400 for about 7 minutes.
And voila! Yummy sausage balls for everyone to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so you read my mind. When I saw your Facebook pic of sausage balls, I was thinking, "I wonder what her recipe is!" Thanks for sharing! Hope the rest of your Christmas weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Those are one of my favorite foods EVER!! :) I've never been able to wait long enough to let the meat and cheese warm up. Ha! I also usually mix all three together at once. Your way sounds easier... :)

    ReplyDelete