Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Christmas List


So Christmas is almost here and children everywhere are mailing their wish lists off to Santa. I've decided to write one of my own. Here's what I want for Christmas.
1. Peace and quiet in my classroom. I love teaching and I like my students and they're not bad kids. I just wish they would be quiet. I really believe that they don't know what to do with silence. They are constantly making noise. If they aren't talking, they're rustling paper, clicking pens, tapping their feet...the noise just never ends. I'd like just a few minutes a day of absolute silence in my classroom.
2. SYTYCD to never end. I am so in love with this show. It makes me smile. I am always so sad when the season is over. Please don't go away, So You Think You Can Dance!
3. The laundry fairy to come and do my laundry. My least favorite chore in the world is washing clothes. I know it's not labor intensive, I just hate it. I wish it would just wash itself. A girl can dream, right?
4. UNC to win the national chapionship. I LOVE Carolina basketball. I always want the Heels to win.
Please Santa, I've been a good girl. Please bring me these things for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment