Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, September 14, 2009

Trying some new things and retrying some old...

One of the goals of this blog was to chronicle all the new things I was going to try this year. Well, I've tried some new stuff and I've tried some stuff that I used to do all over again. Some things have been successful, others have not. I've enjoyed going to baseball games and bowling (although I'm really bad at it). I played putt putt for the first time in over a decade and had a great time. I went roller skating and that didn't go so well. It was a much better idea in my mind than in reality. It seems I forgot that I actually needed some sort of physical coordination to roller skate. Funny how much more worried you are about breaking an arm or a leg or your skull at 30 than you were at 13. This weekend I'm going to try to play tennis. I've only played tennis once in my life, at camp when I was 11 years old. I don't know if I'll be any good, but I'm going to give it a shot. Either way, I know I'll have a good time.

1 comment: