Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who'd have guessed?


In January 2009 when I started this blog, the goal of it was to write about getting off my butt, out of my house, and meeting new people. Who knew then how much things would change? I just returned from Italy (an AMAZING trip about which I will post soon!) where Steve asked me to marry him. 20 months ago when I started this blog if someone had told me that I'd be here now I would never have believed them. I would have laughed at them and asked them how much they'd had to drink. But here I am: blissfully happy, in love with and engaged to the most amazing man in the world. Isn't it amazing how quickly life can change, and just when you least expect it? (BTW, the picture was taken on the gondola just a few minutes after he proposed. He did a good job!)

2 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay yay yay!! I'm so happy for you, Amy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy! Congratulations!! This is really great news!

    ReplyDelete