Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Howdy Stranger

I haven't blogged in a while so I thought I'd give you the highlights of what has been going on lately. School is back in full force. This semester I'm teaching 3 composition classes. I enjoy teaching composition. Some of the classes are better than others, but all in all, they're not bad kids. The flu and a ton of other sicknesses are making their ways through the school and so far I've not been too successful at keeping away from them. So far I've had 2 colds and strep throat. All in under 10 weeks. I am currently reading Julia Childs' My Life in France and really enjoying it. I loved Julie and Julia and wanted to know more about her life. I'm hoping to get Mastering the Art of French Cooking for Christmas. (If I do, I'll keep you all updated on the progress, or lack of.) I am currently taking a cake decorating class with my mom. I'm having a lot of fun. I'm not terribly talented, but I'm enjoying eating the cake and spending time with my mom. Overall, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! I just found out you have a blog! Great news! I'll add you to my blog list! I hope all is well for you!

    ReplyDelete